Philip K. Dick, the author who gave us our most vivid daymares and weirdest conundrums, is having his 80th birthday today. What can you do to celebrate?
Here are a few ideas:
- listen to a two-hour radio tribute by Dick blogger Total Dickhead.
- read this guy's essay about why Dick is up there with Don DeLillo or David Foster Wallace.
- wonder what happened to the missing android PKD.
- Read R. Crumb's awesome comic about Philip K. Dick's religious experience
- listen to a newly released Dick audiobook, Mr. Spaceship.
- discover the hidden link between Dick and philosopher Heidegger.
- watch an entire BBC documentary about Philip K. Dick on Youtube.
What did I miss?