We just saw footage from Kick-Ass 2, and the very best part was the one-liners.
- "Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch." - Hit-Girl
- "If I ever catch you robbing again, I'm going to cut off your hand… Promise me you're done with a life of crime?" - Hit-Girl
- "I Promise." - Random Criminal
- Criminal reaches for a knife, Hit-Girl retaliates by lobbing off his hand with her sword
- "Pants on fire." Hit-Girl
- "You've never kissed a boy, have you. Maybe you're a dyke?" - Random Girl
- "Maybe I'll slam my foot up your snatch." - Hit-Girl
- My superpower is that I'm rich as shit. - The Motherfucker
- "I'm not calling you [The Motherfucker]." - John Leguizamo
- "Then get yourself another Motherfucking job." - The Motherfucker
- "Yeah there's a dog on your balls!" - Colonel Stars and Stripes
Sounds simple, but we're watching this movie for the violence. Clean and simple. The only other real reveal from the new footage was we now know that John Leguizamo is The Motherfucker's Alfred type and that Jim Carrey's Colonel Stars and Stripes kind of has a strange Staten Island accent (that only makes him far more endearing when he's telling his dog Eisenhower to rip people's wangs off). Whatever Matthew Vaughn bottled in the first movie, it's sprayed all over the sequel, even with the new director Jeff Wadlow.