Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's Sunday Puzzle column has been postponed until next week. In the meantime, here's a little brain teaser to tide you over: Cross out nine letters from the string of characters above such that the remaining letters spell a single word.
Previous Weeks' Puzzles
- This Week's Puzzle Has A Very Simple Solution. Can You Find it?
- Can You Solve This Extremely Difficult Star Trek Puzzle?
- You Either Solve This Riddle, Or You Die
- Can You Solve 'The Hardest Logic Puzzle In the World'?
- You'll Need All 3 Clues To Solve This Puzzle
- Think You Know The Solution To This Classic Riddle? Think Again.
- 100 Lives Are On The Line In This Week's Puzzle. How Many Can You Save?
- Can You Figure Out This Parking Lot's Numbering System?
- To Solve This Riddle, Look To Your Family
- Solving This Puzzle Will Help You Grasp The True Nature Of Puzzles
- Can You Guess The Next Number In This Sequence?