Humble is back with a new Bundle packed with 120 Valiant Comics, plus a free comic every day!
Get these deals and more, and earlier on Deals.Kinja. Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to never miss a deal, check out our Gaming and Movie/TV release calendars to plan your upcoming free time, and join us for Kinja Co-Op to vote on the best products. Got a deal we missed? Post it in the comments with a link and we'll share right to our Deals homepage.
25% discounts on iTunes credit are very rare, so get one of these while you can. [ $100 iTunes Gift Card, $75]
We had a similar deal a couple of weeks ago, but in case you missed it, here's an official Apple Lightning cable for $9. I ordered one from the same seller, and it's legit. [Official Apple Lightning Cable, $9]
Four million people preordered the iPhone 6 , and I'm guessing that many of you will want to protect your investment from day one. To that end, if you have Amazon Prime, and you order one of these cases this morning, it should arrive on launch day. There's a surprising variety of options available, and they're all far cheaper than Apple's first party cases.
This is hardly an exhaustive list, but they were the best looking options I could find. Let us know of any that we missed in the comments!
- Anker Ultra-Slim Bumper Frame with Clear Back ($6) | Amazon
- Spiegen Air Cushion Bumper for iPhone 6 ($10) | Amazon
- KAYSCASE iPhone 6 ArmorBox ($11) | Amazon
- Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone 6 ($16) | Amazon
- Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for iPhone 6 ($16) | Amazon
- Spigen Tough Armor Kickstand Case ($15) | Amazon
- Spigen Fit Series Slim Case ($10) | Amazon
- Bear Motion Premium Bumper Ring for iPhone 6 ($7) | Amazon
- i-Blason Crystal Clear iPhone 6 Plus Case ($10) | Amazon
Charging gadgets wherever we are is a fact of modern life, but now you can cover your house and your car for just $11. [iClever® 3.1A 15W Dual USB Travel Mobile Wall Charger plus USB Car Charger, $11, scroll down to special offers, use code 47RDXUL6]
The Logitech Performance Mouse MX features "Darkfield" laser tracking that lets you use it on almost any surface, including glass. Staples currently has it for $50, or $10 less than Amazon. [Logitech Performance Mouse MX, $50]
A couple of my favorite iOS apps are on sale today, including 1Password for free. The developer has said that this was a pricing mistake on Apple's part, so your moral compass may or may not steer you away from this one, and in any case, I doubt it lasts long.
FREE 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet | Normally $10/$18
Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists ($3) | Normally $5
Quick poll: What's your favorite mechanical keyboard switch?
Movies & TV
- The Wolverine - Unleashed Extended Edition 3D ($23) | Amazon
- Jack Reacher ($10) | Amazon
- Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome - Unrated Edition ($8) | Amazon
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire / Atlantis: Milo's Return ($15) | Amazon
- Justice League: War ($10) | Amazon
- Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman ($17) | Amazon
- Dexter: The Final Season ($16) | Amazon
- The Originals: Season 1 ($40) | Amazon
- Save 15% off Two Select TV Shows or 25% off When you Buy Three at Best Buy
Books & Magazines
- Glengarry Glen Ross [audiobook] ($1) | Audible
- Stories from the Twilight Zone [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon | 4.5 Stars, 55 Reviews
- MEAT: Everything You Need to Know [hardcover] ($24) | Amazon
- FREE Bejeweled 3 | Origin
- SimCity ($15) | Origin
- Dungeon Keeper 2 ($5) | Origin
- Lands of Lore III ($5) | Origin
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri ($5) | Origin
- Populous : The Beginning ($5) | Origin
- Dungeon Siege Triple Pack ($8) | Newegg | After promo code EMCPAWD69
- Shadowrun Returns ($4) | Steam
- Valiant Hearts ($7) | Xbox Live Gold
- Tales of Vesperia ($5) | Xbox Live Gold
- Monkey Island: SE ($2) | Xbox Live Gold
- Monkey Island 2: SE ($2) | Xbox Live Gold
- Plantronics BackBeat 116 Enhanced Audio Headphones ($8) | eBay
- Harman Kardon NI In-ear Headphones/Earphones with Remote & Mic ($19) | Harman Kardon | Use code NIHK18
- Sennheiser Momentum On Ear Headphone ($121) | Amazon
- Klipsch Status Over-Ear Headphones ($100) | Newegg
- Optoma HD141X Full 3D 1080p 3000 Lumen DLP Home Theater Projector with MHL Enabled HDMI Port ($599) | Amazon
- RCA 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV ($400) | Sears
- Toshiba 32-Inch LED 1080p HDTV ($200) | Best Buy
- Super 132-Inch Outdoor/Indoor Movie Screen ($150) | Woot
- Mohu Leaf Ultimate HDTV Antenna ($25) | Rakuten | Use Visa Checkout and Code VISACHECKOUT10
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team. We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them. We operate independently of Editorial, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.