It's taken more than forty years, but J. Jonah Jameson has finally been proven right: Spider-Man is a public menace. At least, he is if you bought Sears' Spider-Man Water Bottles, which have now been labeled as potential choking hazards by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. The problem with the bottles, according to the CSPC? "Screws under the bottle's lid can come loose and fall into the cup, posing a choking hazard to children." Wait, what kind of bottle has screws under the lid? No wonder major metropolitan newspapers are taking a stand against the web-crawling screw-crazy fiend. Spiderman Water Bottles Sold Exclusively at Sears Recalled []