Jean-Claude Van Damme is known for movies like Universal Soldier and Cyborg, as well as the awesomely ridiculous action scenes. Someone’s just gone through and counted up all of the people he’s killed on screen, and it takes a good half-hour to run through the list.
Here’s the criteria the video uses:
1. Guns, blades and projectiles always kill unless otherwise depicted
2. Close proximity explosions kill unless otherwise depicted
3. Indirect kills as a result of an explicit action by JCVD count
4. Kills must occur on screen
5. Dream sequences, fantasies or movies within a movie count. If it’s on screen, it’s a kill.
6. People that are killed more than once count each time.
7. If you hear the neck break, it’s a kill
Watch through to the end to see a list of all the ways in which he’s killed someone.