Hulu's scifi and horror pages are chock full of worthwhile movies, even if the selection skews towards the ridiculous and low-budget. Here's the cream of the crop. Apologies to our international readers!
- Krull: It inspired some weird weddings!
- Real Genius: A futurist classic!
- Ultraviolet: Dystopian sexy vampires!
- Short Circuit: 1980s robots acting adorable!
- Star Trek: First Contact: That darn Borg!
- Swamp Thing: Directed by Wes Craven, starring Adrienne Barbeau!
- Gattaca: The title is an acronym (sort of)!
- And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird: A dead father possesses a family's robot! Hijinks ensue! Like Ghost Dad...if Ghost Dad sucked!
- Cyborg 2: Angelina Jolie's adult screen debut!
- Night of the Living Dead: It's public domain!
- A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell: Self-explanatory!
-The Brain That Wouldn't Die: Being a disembodied head is a rutting development!
- A Vampire in Brooklyn: Starring Eddie Murphy! Only slightly better than The Adventures of Pluto Nash! Not as good as Meet Dave! Directed by Wes Craven?!?
- Lifeforce: Nekkid space vampires!
- Return of the Swamp Thing: Not directed by Wes Craven! Starring Heather Locklear! A turd of a film!
- Toxic Avenger: The original! Murderous jocks!