The dance shows at Disney's Star Wars Weekends have always been an entertaining mix of embarrassment, fun and insanity, but they've clearly topped themselves in this complete run of "Dancing with the Star Wars Stars."
I don't want to spoil it all for you, but some of the more inspired highlights:
• Emperor Palpatine dancing to the Beastie Boys' "Fight for Your Right to Party" (1:55)
• Chewbacca doing a pretty stunning Andre 3000 impression and the return of the Ewok drum kit (5:30)
• Jawas dancing to "Thrift Shop" (15:43)
• Padme and Darth busting a groove to Taylor Swift's "Trouble" (17:50)
• And last but not least, a very special first appearance at the end by Jedi Mickey (22:00)
Question: Does anyone else think Palpatine looks uncannily like Walter White in Breaking Bad when he first comes out? It's seriously freaking me out.
And here's Darth Vader and Boba Fett having a dance-off to Michael Jackson's "Bad":