io9 is a daily publication that covers science, science fiction, and the future. Time to get ready for tomorrow.
Tip your editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
For tech support, please email email@example.com
Annalee Newitz | Email
Charlie Jane Anders | Email
Rob Bricken | Email
Meredith Woerner | Email
Robert T. Gonzalez | Email
Stephanie Fox | Email
Tim Barribeau | Email
Dr. Dave Goldberg | Email
Ed Grabianowski | Email
Kaila Hale-Stern | Email
Paul Hogan | Email
Chris Hsiang | Email
Lynn Peril | Email
Editorial Fellows: Joseph Bennington-Castro
Evil Tortie's Mom
Ruthless If You Let Me
Sign up for io9 daily
You can see a comprehensive list of corrections to stories on our Corrections Page.
If you would like to suggest a correction, the best way to do it is to make a comment on the post politely pointing out what needs to be corrected, and using the #corrections tag in your comment. You can also make corrections by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "correction." Be sure to include the URL and article title in your email so we can find it.
io9 Open Forums are unique pages built up by you, the readers. Approved commenters can invent a #hashtag and host their own threads.
Here are some of our forums:
- #observationdeck - For general discussion.
- #tips - Find something cool? Tell us!
- #calendar - Let us know about science and scifi-related events.
- #sciencetalk - Chat about science, math, engineering, and other cool topics.
- #thursdaytales - Share your fiction on Thursdays. Give and get feedback from other io9ers.